: Some of the things I think could go in:
: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-79
        ... i don't think that's quite ready yet.
: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-78
        ...i'll try to have that ready tomorow
: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-70
        ...done

: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-69
:   -- the more-like-this output looked fine to me (but it was my first
: exposure to that lucene feature) did anyone else get a chance to
: review it?

I haven't reviewed it, personally i don't think we should add new bells
and whistles to either of the request handlers just before our first big
release without letting them "soak" a bit.

: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-59
        ...i think yonik said he's working on the backwards compatibility.

: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-58
        ...done, but has a bug that should be fixed.

-Hoss