: Ah ok...I'm ok with that, but you're not planning on coming? As one of
: the founders of the project, you deserve to be on stage!

"Eh" ... I'm not really concerned with Limelight.  The only reason
I've been considering it was to make sure that Solr was represented
-- but if you and Erik are both submitting proposals, I'm a happy camper,
with that in mind I'd really only consider doing it if you guys weren't
going to have time to do any sort of Solr intro.

(I'm very tall, and I do a lot of PST to EST round trip flights as is ...
my apathy towrds writting an abstract has been largely due to the prospect
of spending double digit hours on a plane each direction for a 3 day trip)

-Hoss