On 12/27/06, J.J. Larrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I added a draft page http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrFacetingOverview
to the wiki, for your perusal, comments, and direct editing.
Hopefully it can help answer some of the questions on faceting which
frequently come up on solr-users.

It's not currently linked into the FrontPage; I'll so once the dust
settles on any glaring errors or omissions I may have made, opinions
on whether it should remain as a standalone page (rather than
incorporated directly into SimpleFacetParameters), better naming, and
so forth.

Cool, thanks JJ!
I'd go ahead and link it to the main page.
The parameters page could be appended to this page, or perhaps as a
sub-item on the wiki:

 - Faceted Search
   - Faceted Search Parameters

-Yonik