On Jan 24, 2007, at 2:10 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
I would think we could set up a nightly build to go to
people.apache.org/builds/lucene/solr/solrb/nightly

and perhaps release candidates could go in

people.apache.org/builds/lucene/solr/solrb/

Definitely!

I got my zones account, and have filed an infra issue to have Ruby upgraded on that machine. I'll progress step-by-step on getting a nightly (or more frequent) smoke test of running the full unit/ functional test suite and e-mailing errors.

I'm not quite sure what it means to have a nightly build of a Ruby .gem available, as far as versioning of it goes, but I'm sure it'll all work out fine.

        Erik