: No if we add streaming to the mix, anyone from anywhere can see any
: file on your system.  (Assuming the example solrconfig.xml includes
: the dump handler) With multipart upload it is easy to upload an
: enormous .exe to solr.  I think the potential problems opened up by
: streaming and multi-part upload deserve *some* special treatment.

hmmm... okay yeah, so having streaming turned off by default is analogous
to having <gettableFiles> ... keeps people from fucking with parts of your
system outside of Solr ... i can buy that i guess.

-Hoss