On 2/2/07, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to access the build logs?  I don't know from
> apache infra (except people./minotaur.)

It's on the lucene zone with restricted access.
It might be possible to set something up to copy some stuff to
minotaur on a failure though.

I think this is the relevant portion:

  <testcase classname="org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest"
name="testMaxDocs" time="16.867">
    <failure message="expected:&lt;0&gt; but was:&lt;1&gt;"
type="junit.framework.AssertionFailedError">junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:&lt;0&gt;
 but was:&lt;1&gt;
        at
org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest.testMaxDocs(AutoCommitTest.java:89)
</failure>
  </testcase>
  <testcase classname="org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest" name="testMaxTime"
 time="9.633"></testcase>

Let me know if you need the whole thing or any other files.

Well, the cause is pretty much as I expected.  The autocommit test
expects to be able to add fifteen small documents in less than a
seconds (ie. without triggering autocommit).  Not sure how to make
this robust against severe machine load save increasing the time
drastically.

Does this happen due to many test suites running at a time?  Is there
any way to modify the scheduling?  It would be nice to not add too
much time to the test suite run--the longer it is, the less
religiously devs will run it.

-Mike