Hi,

Touchy topic: code style

Should Solr be following the Lucene code formatting/style?  Lucene follows
Sun's recommendation except for the 2-space indent, I believe.  I'm asking
because Solr is full of variable and method names that look like abbrevs ;) -
e.g. getDocListC - "C"?, and on top of that the code is rather
dense,without,many,spaces, so it's hard to read, at least for me.  Over the
years I must have learned to deal with a bunch of other stylistic differences,
but the code density is still hard, I find.  Sparse braincells?

How do the rest of you feel?  I volunteer to tidy up the code, if others agree
with following Lucene's formating.  I believe Nutch and Hadoop already follow
it.

Thanks,
Otis