Chris Hostetter wrote:
: It might be best to just pursue the clover integration separately from

since the biggest benefit of clover is likely to be modifying the nightly
build to run it, and since we (may) have a problem with the nightly.sh
script and the new unit tests ryan wrote that run jetty, perhaps now is a
good time to consider switching to using hudson as our primary build
integration system?

Is there any downside to switching to hudson?

It seems like a great option - nightly javadocs / test-reports / clover...

Is it possible to have the "ant test-reports" output avaliable? I like it better then the husdon test output:
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Solr-Nightly/113/testReport/

ryan