On 31-Aug-07, at 11:04 AM, Jeff Rodenburg wrote:

I need to publish quite a few different things for sample usage of the
Solrsharp library.  Solrsharp doesn't have a dedicated website, just a
container page on the wiki that points to source code and a JIRA issue for a
zip download.

The wiki seems like a natural place to add this, but I could already see
myself adding quite a few different pages.  The wiki seems logical to
reference all the client implementations, but it doesn't seem right to add a
bunch of content about solrsharp to the solr wiki.

Any suggestions here?

I think that the solr wiki is a perfect place for the SolrSharp documentation. Having many pages doesn't dilute the content currently there ( assuming they aren't all linked from the main page).

-Mike