should be ok now,  I deleted DirectXMLRequest that was added in rev 615112

ryan

Thijs Vonk wrote:
Yes
I think it has to do with the DirectXmlRequest vs DirectXMLRequest which is also in that directory.

thijs

Ryan McKinley wrote:
is anyone else getting this?

svn: In directory 'client\java\solrj\src\org\apache\solr\client\solrj\request'
svn: Can't move source to dest
svn: Can't move 'client\java\solrj\src\org\apache\solr\client\solrj\request\.svn\tmp\prop-base\DirectXmlRequest.java.svn-base' to 'client\java\solrj\src\org\apache\solr\client\solrj\request\.svn\prop- base\DirectXmlRequest.java.svn-base': The system cannot find the file specified.

It looks related to the two automated build errors last night.

ryan