How about SOLR-319?
There are several users of SOLR-319 in Japan and it works pretty good.
I think it is more than "nice-to-haves" in terms of CJK when synonym is used.
It has backward compatibility and non-CJK users can ignore this feature.
Comments are welcome!

Thank you very much,

Koji

Mike Klaas wrote:
Hey devs,

I've updated the list of JIRA issues for 1.3 at:

<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?resolution=-1&pid=12310230&fixfor=12312486>

I've somewhat agressively removed issues that were labeled 1.3 by non-devs (and some by devs) in the vein of making this the list of issues "absolutely in 1.3". If I trampled on your pet issue, I apologize and don't hesitate to add it back. Several issues that remain are probably just "nice-to-haves" in terms of 1.3 (SOLR-351, for instance). We should vie to make this list as definitive as possible.

I also added the logo issue to 1.3. Since this will be the forward-facing view of Solr for a while, it would be nice to decide on this issue (or decide to keep the current logo).

cheers,
-Mike

????
100-0005 ??????????1-1-3