Specs for update/insertion:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages

Sample query responses:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/StandardRequestHandler

Interoperability between the various lucene servers would be great!

-Mike

On 2-Apr-08, at 5:48 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
Hi Aerik,

I don't think there are specs (if there are, they could be on the Wiki), but here are some pointers:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]$ ff \*JSON\*java
./test/org/apache/solr/request/JSONWriterTest.java
./java/org/apache/solr/request/JSONResponseWriter.java

[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]$ ff \*XML\*java
./test/org/apache/solr/common/util/TestXMLEscaping.java
./java/org/apache/solr/request/XMLWriter.java
./java/org/apache/solr/request/XMLResponseWriter.java
./java/org/apache/solr/util/XML.java
./java/org/apache/solr/common/util/XML.java

Otis