Yonik Seeley wrote:
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Ian Holsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there anywhere we can make a note of this so when we do go to 1.5 it gets
put in the code?

What, ConcurrentHashMap?
I briefly considered it when I threw the caching stuff together... but
the key here is that it's an LRUCache using LinkedHashMap, and there
is no ConcurrentLinkedHashMap.

but there is a ConcurrentSkipListMap in 1.6, and with jsr166x.jar (that contains the additions to the concurrent package to make it similar to 1.6's) it can be used in 1.5

Oh, and Solr has always required 1.5 anyway.

-Yonik