Hymm, I guess folks aren't coming out of the woodwork to vote for this one.

Wicket recently had a poll with ~100 votes cast:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--vote--Release-1.4-with-only-generics-and-stop-support-for-1.3-p16220947.html

So I'm not sure where that leaves us. Unless Grant feels strongly, I think we should drop it till after 1.3 release.

ryan