+0

A bit late if you ask me, since a second poll is now running.

Personally, I'd love to have more choice. I followed the logo thread on
Mahout and it would definitely be great if Lukas is interested. I'll go with
whatever you decide.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hola,
>
> Yes, logo, trivial issue (hi Lance).  But logos are important, so:
>
> I've cast my vote, but I don't really love even the logo I voted for (#2 --
> a little too pale/shinny, not very "bold", so to speak).  Lukas (BCCed) did
> the logo for Mahout.  He made a number of variations and was very open to
> suggestions during the process.  I wonder if we could ask him to give Solr
> logo a shot if he is not on vacation.  Do we have time for another logo,
> assuming Lukas is willing to contribute?
>

> Otis
> --

Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.