Wouldn't you want to reverse all escaping in that case anyway?

-Mike

On 5-Aug-08, at 1:45 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

It's mainly a problem when one wants to display the thing later, I guess.

-Grant

On Aug 5, 2008, at 4:16 PM, Ryan McKinley wrote:

That came after I spent a week increasing the list of things that need escaped one at a time (waiting for errors along the way...)

Erik suggested I look at how the ruby client handles it... and I haven't seen any problem since them.

Is there any problem with over escaping? I know it makes some things look funny. Perhaps there is a regex that will do any non- letter except

ryan