+1 for 1.3 RC.

The idea of putting new issues in 1.3.1 has been tossed around a few times on this list in the last few weeks. I'm not sure how other people feel about this, but in my mind, 1.X.Y and 1.X.Z releases should be feature-identical, with later releases only containing bugfixes. If we have a bunch of cool features we want to release shortly, I'd be happy with releasing 1.4 quickly :)

-Mike