Grant, here is what it's supposed to be:  Gospodnetić

If Forrest and friends don't like that diacritic, I suppose I can live with
Gospodnetic -- damn i18n! ;)

This is what I see locally:

$ ffxg Gospod
./src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/who.xml:  <li>Otis
Gospodneti&#263;</li>

$ find . -name \*html | xargs grep Gospod
./site/who.html:<li>Otis Gospodnetić</li>

So the HTML looks OK, but apparently the PDF does not.  I don't know how else
to specify that "c with a diacritic" other than with that &#263; .  $10 that
Steve knows!

Thank you,
Otis