On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Chris Hostetter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Seriously? ... oh hell yeah, i assumed the DB was already compressed.
> 15+650K for the DB and driver both? ... no brainer, put them in -- it's
> worth it to have an easy to use self contained demo.
>
> Do we want to do this on the 1.3 branch?  It seems low risk (no code
> changes, just adding demo configs/data)

I shall do it in trunk first then merge with the branch.

> (the hsqldb.jar is an approved licsense right?)

We don't know, it doesn't figure in the resolved faq page (
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html). We can just put a README and add
an instruction to download hsqldb jar from the website.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.