: May I have a question? What is PRC?

Sorry: it's the Public Relations Comittee.  They don't have much of a web
presence, so i can't include a handy URL explaining all about them, but
they are the committee established by the ASF Board to oversee all things
related to Apache PR (including branding and the policies for projects
Logos [rant]which projects are expected to follow, but aren't posted
anywhere for people to find[/rant].)

http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#other

: (And I am sorry for not delivering other Logo proposals ... it is due to

no problem, we're all just voluneering on this afterall -- the question is
do you (as a graphic artist) think 4 weeks is enough time to see some
really good, creative designs come in?

-Hoss