Right.
  - we need a "blocking cache" to avoid more than one thread
attempting to generate, but that can be done outside the SolrCache for
now.
  - prob want to expose the statistics collected... (see logging
output of new faceting stuff)
  - might want a way to dynamically add caches.. but for now adding a
"magic" facetCache that exists even when not on solrconfig.xml is prob
easiest (the current solr caches do not get instantiated if they are
not in solrconfig.xml - they are seen as optional).

-Yonik