Done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsing...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:30 AM
To: solr-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.4 Planning

Hey Todd,

Yeah, I hear you on the Lucene thing, but am not quite sure how to
handle it.  As Hoss' has said, by us voting to release Solr, we are
also voting to release that particular version of Lucene.  It means we
have confidence that it will do the job for Solr.   If it's just a
source issue, we can package up the sources into the Maven repo.  I'm
hesitant to suggest that we package the Lucene source into the main
distribution.  Maybe we just point people to the repo?  Can you open a
JIRA issue against 1.4 to track this so that we don't forget to do it?

Thanks,
Grant

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mod
> e=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
> field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=1231023
> 0&fixfor=12313351
>>
>> Since I so enjoyed doing the release last time, I volunteer to do it
>> again this time.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> -Grant

Grant Ingersoll