: I hope we are all happy with the result.  I'll post to solr-user tomorrow
: unless anyone chimes in with a veto or something crazy!

the only hitch is...

        ...if your entry is selected to be the new Solr Log you must
        provide the "scalable vector, print quality version of the logo"
        prior to the selecting being official."

that doesn't really change anything as far as announcing a winner, but we
do need to make sure we get a vector version before it becomes "official"
(ie: updating the site, sending out prizes, etc...)

-Hoss