On Dec 20, 2008, at 1:45 AM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
: Add convenience target to run example Solr with remote debugging enabled

There seems to be a lot of cut/paste in this commit .. wouldn't an ant
macro come in handy here to eliminate some duplication with "run- example"?

(You should check out the "Ant in Action" book ... I think it has a
chapter on writing ant macros)

Ha!  zing.

Well, 10-lines or so, a lot?!.... but point taken about a little copy/ paste action. I've got a copy or three of that book around here somewhere (in Chinese, Korean, and English). Adding a macro won't reduce clarity or lines of code though.

        Erik