Hi Tushar,

Please ask your question on solr-u...@lucene.apache.org. You are much more likely to get help there. The dev list is reserved for discussion on writing and maintaining the Solr code.

Thanks,
Grant
On Dec 31, 2008, at 3:26 AM, Tushar_Gandhi wrote:

Hi,
  I am using solr 1.3.
I am facing a problem with the ordering of the results returned by the
solr.
Whenever I search for "cats", it is giving me the result. Nextly whenever I am searching "CATS", I am getting same result but ordering is different. Is
this the behavior of the Solr ? Is there is any priority for searching
depending on the cases?
I want same result for both. What should I do if this is default behavior of
solr?
Is there is any problem with my indexing?
Also, I already have LowerCaseFilter configuration for the
Thanks,
Tushar