Hi,

I'd also like to get clustering in, SOLR-769.  I will have a some time for
> it after ApacheCon (or, possibly, during)

It would be great to see Carrot2 clustering in Solr!

Of the remaining tasks I listed in SOLR-769, I can update the Wiki page to
match the current implementation and do some more clean-ups to the code.I
think I should be able to handle these before you start your work (before
ApacheCon starts), but if you happen to start earlier, please let me know so
that we don't overwrite each other's changes.

Cheers,

S.