+2 - Welcome Mark and Noble!

        Erik

On May 1, 2009, at 6:48 AM, Mark Miller wrote:

Thanks all for the welcome.

Little intro:

I grew up in VT and now I live in Greenwhich CT, about a stones throw from PortChester NY. Or as my Grandmother would say, just a spell away. I've been a Lucene committer for a while, and its great to also be involved with the Solr project. I work for a Lucene/Solr stack commercial company called Lucid Imagination, and frankly, its a blast to get to do so much involving my favorite open source projects. Looking forward to many more years of Lucene/Solr development.

Congrats Noble!

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com