On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:27 AM, no...@apache.org wrote:
Author: noble
Date: Mon Jun 22 11:27:53 2009
New Revision: 787205

Log:
36.SOLR-1234: Multiple DIH does not work because all of them write to dataimport.properties. Use the handler name as the properties file name

Are there any issues with folks upgrading and delta queries having issues because it's looking for a different .properties file?

+          if(name.startsWith("/")){
+            myName = name.substring(1);

Note that request handler mappings can be with more than just a leading slash. This needs to be adjusted to replace all slashes with underscore or something like that. For example, in our latest project we're using /indexer/articles as the DIH mapping for one source.

An alternative is to use a single dataimport.properties file and look for keys based on the request handler mapping name.

I'm going to re-open this issue to let the multiple-slash issue get resolved.

        Erik

  • Re: svn commit: r78720... Erik Hatcher