Hi all,

I started to create a bug for this, but thought I would just post to the mailing list. I've been using SolrJS for a while from http://solrjs.solrstuff.org/ , however from my conversations with Matthias, the plan is to move to the Solr JavaScript contrib module being the master, and indeed my typo patch was applied there!

So, the docs at http://solrjs.solrstuff.org/ don't reflect the migration into Solr, and that is something Matthias will have to fix I assume. However, we don't list SolrJS on the homepage under http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ under Solr Clients, and the wiki page at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJS is confusing.

I am happy to clean up the docs a bit, and point to the contrib/ javascript as the correct version. I just thought I would run it by the list first for confirmation that it should be done!

Also, isn't SolrJS really a client versus a contrib? Seems like it should be in ./clients/javascript along with the Ruby and Python clients in source control?

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal