Hi Chris,
     Good points.
     I originally thought of putting it in the JBoss section, however I
thought it was important to stress that SNMP monitoring (which is part of
"operations and production") can be done, with a footnote that it is done
through SNMP. This is where tree-based documents fail us; SNMP/JBoss should
be under ops&prod due to SNMP, but installation&configuration because of
JBoss.
     Should we add a sub-bullet to the main page for SNMP under JBoss? Or
should we rename the document SolrJBossSNMP and put it under ops&prod? I
want people to be able to come to the main page and find SNMP there.
     You're right, the doc is written only paying attention to the JBoss
SNMP-sar. Maybe I could change this... but unfortunately I never tried it
with any other container (in fact, I don't know of any other service that
does the same thing that JBoss does).

Sincerely,

     Daryl.