Still at 24 (although they have changed): https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseVersion.jspa?id=12310230&versionId=12313351&showOpenIssuesOnly=true . Please do your part and check if you have issues slated for 1.4. There are a few that need unit tests, some that just need to be committed/reviewed and others that need a first patch.