Hi all,

Hoping your guys can help as I am real new to this :-(

I am trying to import documents using the csv handler.  The process itself
works well but I get odd results when I try to search my index.

The problem is with a field which contains keywords, BUT the keywords could
contain spaces.  An example is say I have a document describing a laptop,
its categorization might need to be :
Office Equipment
Hardware
Laptop

I have thus far been unable to search for category:Office Equipment

category is the name of the field in the schema.  Searching for Hardware or
Laptop  with the same query syntax will return the document.

I am guessing it is the way I define the index and query analyzers, but
could someone please give me some pointers on which I should use in this
case ?

Many Thanks,