Hello Solr devs.  I'd like to see news of my book "Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search
Server" placed on the Solr home page.  Yonik suggested that Lucene's home
page would also be suitable.  The more people that buy the book, the more
that Apache Software Foundation is supported (5% royalties).

The link to PACKT should be:
http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server?utm_source=http%3A%20%2F%2Flucene.apache.org%2Fsolr%2F&utm_medium=spons&utm_content=pod&utm_campa%20ign=mdb_000275

(yes it's kinda long; it's used to track the link click-through).

You can also see an image on PACKT's site.  You can click through to a
larger one if desired.

I'm not sure if it would be appropriate for me to write the news blurb since
I'm not a Lucene/Solr committer but I can if you'd like me to.

~ David Smiley