On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Ryan McKinley<ryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm fine upgrading, but it seems we should the 'back compatibility'
> notice more explicit.

Yeah... that should be fun for expert-use plugins in general.  In
Lucene-land, this is the release of the "break"... I think we've
covered the changes reasonably well in our external APIs, but people
can always use pretty much the full Lucene API when writing Solr
plugins.

I think we'll need to document that things in <tokenizer> tags need to
inherit from Tokenizer classes.  It is technically a back-compat
break, but I assume it will affect very few users?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com