On Sep 15, 2009, at 7:31 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

I remember a discussion about removing the /update/extract handler from ./example/solr/conf/solrconfig.xml so that we could stop copying all the jars into ./example/solr/lib/ and have a smaller, simpler, example. The idea being that then there would be a seperate distinct set of configs providing an example of the extraction handler (with all of it's jars)

Did that plan change? should there be a bug open against 1.4 to track making those changes?

I think we decided to fold them in.