There are already components (ExtractingRequestHandler, Deduplication)
that secretly add fields which violate the schema. Personally I would
nuke this ability; I've had major problems with junk in the indexed
data and discovering secret fields would have made my head explode
that much louder.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com