Hi Koji,

Contributions are very welcome :)

Unfortunately that wiki page is somewhat stale -- it hasn't been
updated based on what's been done on flex.  But I think big change
for Solr  is to cutover to FieldsEnum, TermsEnum, DocsEnum,
DocsAndPositionsEnum instead of TermEnum, TermDocs, TermPositions.

At some point (lower priority I think) we should make it possible for
an app to pick the postings codec, probably per-field?  EG the pulsing
codec would be good for highly unique fields (eg the id field), but is
very experimental right now.

Mike