There seems to be a fair number of folks using the jetty with the example
app
as oppose to using Solr with their own appserver.  So I think it is best to
use a stable version of Jetty instead of the beta.  If no one objects, I can
go ahead and take care of this.

Bill

On 5/4/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I verified that Tomcat 5.5.17 doesn't experience this problem.

-Yonik