Outstanding, thanks.

- j

On 9/13/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/13/06, Jeff Rodenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up on the merchant_name.  I would probably just
keep a
> dictionary in memory, but if I wanted to pull the stored merchant_name
back,
> how would/can I do that?

If you don't want merchant_name tokenized at all, just change the type
to string.
If you want an additional field for faceting on with merchant_name
untokenized, then use copyField in schema.xml to copy merchant_name to
merchant_name_exact
and define
  <field name="merchant_name_exact" type="string" indexed="true"
stored="false" />

-Yonik