Perfect -- I saw that but misunderstood it.  Thanks, Yonik.

Dave

On 11/26/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/26/06, David Halsted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do I have to search and find the
> spots to reinsert the snippets so I get the highlighting in the
> context of the original paragraph, or is there some easier way?

Hi David,
I think hl.fragsize=0 might do what you want.
From http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HighlightingParameters:

"""
hl.fragsize

The size, in characters, of fragments to consider for highlighting.
"0" indicates that the whole field value should be used (no
fragmenting). This parameter accepts per-field overrides.

The default value is "100".
"""

-Yonik