hoss++

On Jan 29, 2007, at 3:43 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

: >    I realized that solr do not have the CJK package ,but how can I
: > add it
: > in?
:
: You need to add the analyzers JAR from Lucene's contrib area to your
: Solr application, under WEB-INF/lib.  You can get that JAR from the
: latest Lucene release distribution.

it's acctually eazier then placing it in WEB-INF/lib .. if you make a
"lib" directory in the solr home directory (same place your solr conf and data directories are) you can put any jars that contain analyzers or other plugins you want to use there before starting Solr and it should find them
no problem...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPlugins

-Hoss