Von: Chris Hostetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Februar 2007 03:00
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: highlight search keywords on html page

: When a user performs a search, I will return a list of links containing
: highlighted fragments
: from "pageContent". If a link is clicked, I want to return the associated
: raw html back
: to user AND have search keywords in it to be highlighted, just like google
: cached page.

i'm not really sure that Solr can help you in this case ... it only know about
the data you give it -- if you want it to highlight the raw html of hte entire
page, then you're going to need to store the raw html of hte entire page in the

you can still highlight pageContent with heavy fragmentation on your main
search page where you list multiple results, and then when a user picks one
redo the search with an fq restricting to the doc they picked and hl.fl=rawHtml
and hl.fragsize=0 so you'll get the whole highlighted without fragmentation.

-Hoss