: getRequestHandlers() would be equivolent to:
: getRequestHandlers( SolrRequestHandler.class )
:
: We will need some way to ask what is registered without knowing the
: path it is registered to.

getting instances by class seems like a pretty special case situation ...
i'd rather not add a bunch of methods that really only have one use case
which isn't even in the "main" code base.

Adding a "Map<String,SolrRequestHandler> getRequestHandlers()" method to
the core seems useful enough in a broad case to solve any special needs
custom code might have -- find instances by interface etc...

As long as we change the SolrCore initialization to construct all
SOlrRequestHandler instances and build up that Map prior to calling hte
"init" method on them, it would also solve the "what name am i registered
with" question for RequestHandlers without needing to change the INterface
in a backwards incompatible way.  (handlers that want to know could get
the Map and look for a value they are "==" to)

-Hoss