: i have some.dll jni_some.dll, some_analyzer_func.jar whick used to anlyze. I
: try it in cmd and it ok.
:
: now i wanna use it with solr so i have to use java call these dll files.
:
: I use tomcat 6, java 1.5_11, in winxp,,,jar files all set in tomcat's lib
: directory. dll all set in sytem32 directory.

DLLs are a weird windows voodoo i don't pretend to understand ... if
you've gotten your analyzer/jar/jni/dll to work in a command line app, the
next step before trying to use it in Solr is probably to try and use it in
a simple JSP .. make a little webapp containing the lucene jar, your
analyzer jar, and a simple JSP that runs some text through your analyzer
... the tomcat user community should be able to help you figure out how
to get the JNI stuff working (and by using a simple little webapp, thye
won't have to understand all of Solr)

once you get that working, Solr should be cake.

-Hoss