because we want to be able to search our unique id's :)
and we would like to use the Latin character filter and the Lowercase
filter so our searches dont have to be case sensitive and stuff.

thanks for the quick response!

grts,m

Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
16/03/2007 12:09
Please respond to
solr-user@lucene.apache.org

solr-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Bug ? unique id

Why in the world would you want to analyze your unique id?

                 Erik