Thanks. I made some modifications to SolrQuery.java to allow highlighting. I
will post the code on

we didnt use it, but i took a quick look :

you need to implement the "hl=on" attribute in the getquerystring() method
of the solrqueryImpl

the resultdocs allready contain highlighting, that's why you found
processHighlighting in the Resultparser

good luck !

"Thierry Collogne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
21/03/2007 17:04
Please respond to
solr-user@lucene.apache.org

solr-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Problems with special characters

Thank you. When I add the code you described, the Solr Java Client works.
One more question about the Solr Java Client.

Does it allow the use of highlighting? I void a processHighlighting method
in ResultsParser.java, but I can't find a way of enabling it.

Did you use highlighting?