fabio,

Off topic, but thanks for the link to your newspaper classifieds. I manage
newspaper website here in Maine, USA and am VERY INTERESTED in  using solr
to power our jobs, etc.

Looking to integrate SOLR with DRUPAL right now.

I'd like to collaborate with you in the future if possible.

Thank you kindly.

Tim