On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 10:53 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I looked at the SolrSearchGenerator (this is the part which is of interest to
> me), but I could not get it work for Cocoon 2.1 yet.
>
> It seems that the there is no getParameters method for the
> org.apache.cocoon.environment interface:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/environment/Request.html
> I guess you using the getParameterNames and getParameter methods instead
> should
> do the trick.
>
> Or am I missing something?

No, you are right the "getParameters" is cocoon-trunk specific. I just
changed the code to be cocoon-2.1.x compatible.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=523081

Thanks for the feedback Mirko.

Now in cocoon-2.1.x to use the plugin in your custom project please do
the following
1) svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk forrest (this
checkout is our $FORRESST_HOME)
2) cd $FORRESST_HOME/main; ./build.sh
3) cd
$FORRESST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr
4) $FORRESST_HOME/tools/ant/bin/ant local-deploy
5) cp \
$FORRESST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr/build/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr.jar
$cocoon-2.1.x_webapp/WEB-INF/lib/

>From there you can use the cocoon components as usual in your project.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions