I would like to store the results of a query someway,. Then after the user analyzes some of the documents (and he/she can take some days to do it), the user can try to make a query refinement over the previous result, getting a subset of it. To do so I need to store the results as a filter, with a given name, so the user can use it later on. But I need to store this in disk, as I can not trust on the cache or the web session. The user should then indicate that the query that is doing now has a filter (a previous query) and this filter should be added to the query (this is allowed in solr, i think) but as filter_ID, to be loaded to solve the query.

I hope now its clearer what I'm trying to do

Joan