If you're doing this in Ruby, there is an "acts_as_solr" plugin for
Rails which takes exactly this approach to store all different kinds
of Model objects in the same index...I just "took" the idea from
there...

/Cody

On 4/19/07, Matthew Runo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ah hah! This appears to be what I'm interested in doing.

I'll have to read up on object_types.